Respecting your privacy and your personal data is a priority for the CLAIRE Group, which is committed to complying with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
In any event, the CLAIRE Group undertakes to abide by the following two (2) essential principles:
- You remain in control of your personal data;
- Your data is processed openly, confidentially and securely.
ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS
- WEBSITE: designates the website accessible at https://www.wayve.fr/; The WEBSITE includes all the web pages, services and features that are offered to you as a USER or CUSTOMER via the CLAIRE Group;
- USER: designates any person who accesses and browses the WEBSITE as an Internet user.
ARTICLE 2. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller for the personal data used in the operation of the WEBSITE is the company CLAIRE HOLDING SAS.
ARTICLE 3. CNIL FORMALITIES
The processing of your personal data has been declared to the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL) under the number 2089850.
ARTICLE 4. DATA COLLECTION & PROCESSING
In the course of operating the WEBSITE, the CLAIRE Group is likely to collect personal data relating to the USERS of its WEBSITE. This data is processed in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected.
In particular, the CLAIRE Group may collect personal data:
- When you visit the WEBSITE;
- When you use features and/or services offered on the WEBSITE;
- During interactions with the CLAIRE Group via the WEBSITE;
- When you make a contact request to the CLAIRE Group.
Regardless of the method of collection, the CLAIRE Group undertakes to inform you of the purposes of the processing, the compulsory or optional nature of the responses to be given, the possible consequences with regard to a failure to respond, the data recipients, the existence and methods to exercise your rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your data.
Where required by Regulation (EU) No. 2016-679 of 27 April 2016, the CLAIRE Group undertakes, as appropriate, to obtain your consent and/or to allow you to object to the use of your data for certain purposes.
- identification data (title, last name, first names, postal, phone and electronic contact details, date of birth, nationality, language, if necessary a copy of the identity card, a copy of the identity document in order to provide proof of exercising a right of access, rectification or opposition or to comply with a legal obligation);
- connection data (IP addresses, connection logs);
- data regarding the selection of persons for customer loyalty building, canvassing, surveys, product testing and promotional activities;
- data relating to the organisation and processing of competitions, lotteries and any promotional campaigns, such as the date of participation, responses to competitions and the nature of the prizes offered;
- data regarding the contributions of persons who submit product reviews, including their pseudonyms;
ARTICLE 5. PROCESSING PURPOSES
The data collected when using the WEBSITE is processed to satisfy the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require all data controllers to be able to justify a legitimate reason. The regulation thus stipulates the following as legal bases for processing:
- the execution of a contract between the CUSTOMER and the CLAIRE Group. Accordingly, some of the CUSTOMER’s personal data are necessary, notably to deliver the order and manage the ACCOUNT;
- the prior consent of the data subject;
- the legitimate interest of the data controller, with due respect for the rights and freedoms of USERS. This may include improving customer experience or preventing fraud, which may justify the collection of data.
|Processing purposes||What are the justifications?|
|Operations involving statistics, analysis, selection and segmentation of CUSTOMERS in order to gain better knowledge of CUSTOMERS||Legitimate interest of the CLAIRE Group|
|Mailing of newsletters||CUSTOMER’s consent|
|Provision of social networking tools||CUSTOMER’s consent|
|Organisation of competitions||Legitimate interest of the CLAIRE Group|
|Sharing information with business partners||Execution of the contract concluded between the CUSTOMER and the CLAIRE Group and the CUSTOMER’s consent (for operations for canvassing purposes)|
ARTICLE 6. CONSENT
When browsing the WEBSITE, you fill in various forms and disclose various personal data about yourself in order to benefit from all the services offered by the CLAIRE Group.
By voluntarily providing your personal data, you expressly consent to the collection and processing of your data by the CLAIRE Group for the purposes brought to its attention.
ARTICLE 7. DATA RECIPIENTS
Only the persons indicated below may have access to the USER’s data:
- People from the management and the various sales, marketing, administrative, logistics and IT departments of the CLAIRE Group companies, responsible for customer relations, order processing and customer service.
Your data will not be disclosed, exchanged, sold or leased to anyone other than those stated above.
ARTICLE 8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The CLAIRE Group undertakes to ensure that the collected data is kept in a form that allows you to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.
ARTICLE 9. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the WEBSITE is entitled to exercise the following rights:
- a right to access, rectify and delete the collected data;
- a right to object to the processing of one’s data;
- a right to portability of the collected data;
- formulate directives relating to the retention, deletion and disclosure of one’s personal data after one’s death in accordance with article 40-1 of law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
If the CLAIRE Group detects a breach of personal data that could result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of USERS, it undertakes to inform the USERS concerned without delay.
These rights can be exercised by simple request by e-mail to the dedicated address email@example.com by letter to the address SAINTE-LIZAIGNE 47 rue de l’Usine 36260 Sainte-Lizaigne, providing proof of your identity and a legitimate reason when required by law.
The USER must enclose proof of identity with their request.
To find out more about your rights, you can also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, accessible at the following address: http://cnil.fr.
ARTICLE 10. LOGIN DATA AND COOKIES
The CLAIRE Group uses connection data (date, time, Internet address, visitor’s computer protocol, page visited) and cookies (small files saved on your computer) on its WEBSITE in order to identify you, to record your visits, and to benefit from audience measurements and statistics for the WEBSITE, and in particular regarding the pages visited.
By browsing the WEBSITE, you accept that the CLAIRE Group installs this type of “technical” cookies, which are exclusively intended to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means between your terminal device and our website, by facilitating management and browsing on it.
Therefore, our access to information stored on your terminal device or the recording of information on your terminal device will only take place in the following cases:
- to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means;
- when necessary to provide our online communication service at your express request.
As with all other data, you may exercise your right of access to this connection data by sending a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by letter to SAINTE-LIZAIGNE SAS 47, rue de l’Usine 36260 Sainte-Lizaigne, enclosing proof of identity with your request.
If the browser so allows, you can disable these cookies at any time by following the procedure indicated by the browser. However, the CLAIRE Group informs you that such disabling may result in access to the WEBSITE being slowed down and/or disrupted.
Furthermore, the CLAIRE Group informs you that it uses the services of Google Analytics and Matomo to measure the audience of its WEBSITE. You may refuse to have your browsing on the WEBSITE tracked using the Google Analytics tool by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on for your current browser on the website accessible at the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr. You may refuse to have your browsing on the WEBSITE tracked using the Matomo tool by clicking this link : https://groupeclaire.matomo.cloud/index.php?module=CoreAdminHome&action=optOut&language=en
In any event, the information stored in your terminal (e.g. cookies) or any other item used to identify you for audience statistics purposes is not be kept beyond a period of six (6) months. After this period, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymised.
ARTICLE 11. SOCIAL NETWORKS
You have the option of clicking on the icons dedicated to the social networks TWITTER, LINKEDIN and YOUTUBE on the WEBSITE.
In this respect, the personal information that you have indicated as public and accessible from your TWITTER, LINKEDIN and YOUTUBE profiles will be accessible for the CLAIRE Group, which the USER expressly authorises.
However, the CLAIRE Group does not create or use any independent TWITTER, LINKEDIN and YOUTUBE database from the personal information you may post on them and CLAIRE will not make use of any of your personal data through these channels.
If you wish to object to access by the CLAIRE Group to personal information published on the public area of your profiles or social accounts, you must use the means provided by TWITTER, LINKEDIN and YOUTUBE to limit access to your data.
ARTICLE 12. SECURITY
As data controller, CLAIRE HOLDING SAS undertakes to take all necessary precautions, in view of the nature of your data and the risks presented by our processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties (physical protection of the premises, authentication process for our customers with personal and secure access using confidential identifiers and passwords, logging of connections, encryption of certain data, etc.).